Code of Conduct
We are the standing members of the following organization and we endeavour to meet and exceed their codes of conduct:
- Better Business Bureau (BBB)
- Condominium Home Owners Association (CHOA)
- Painting and Decorating Contractors of America (PDCA)
- WorkSafe BC (Workman’s Compensation Board)
- Recommended Trade Supplier and Associate Member of BCAOMA (BC Apartment Owners & Managers Association).
- Member of ING bonding companies.
For details of the code of conduct of each of these associations and societies, refer to links provided above.
We adhere to all of the PDCA surface preparation and painting standards. In addition we pledge to:
- Provide our clients with professional painting services that meet the standards of craftsmanship and customer service that they expect.
- Provide our painters with a comprehensive training program to ensure standards compliance and to develop a strong sense of craftsmanship.
- Provide our customers with written work proposals, proper work recommendations and painting specifications to meet their needs.
- Perform work according to manufacturers’ published specifications and guidelines.
- Use only premium products for all of our projects.
- Build consumer trust in our businesses and industry through continual education.
- Encourage goodwill by promoting the use of professional painting contractors to the public.
- Work to better our trade, our businesses, our employees and our communities.